Monday, July 27, 2009

30 days...

Today marks 30 days before I head off to Japan. A lot has been going through my mind. I've been spending countless hours trying to prepare for this long awaited journey. Where do I begin? Who can I talk to? What resources can I use? My intent was to just leave to Japan without a worry or thought in mind. I would take each day as it is and go where the wind takes me. It's ironic how I did all of this on a whim to be spontaneous and carefree, yet here I am, obsessing about my schedule and making plans to fill up every day of my trip. I've purchased books, met with several travel agents, and spoke with a few experienced travelers, but I still feel uncertain.

There's so much to international travel. I still can't believe I'm going by myself. Granted I'll be meeting up with my sissy, but like she said, "I'm only here to supervise, you plan!"

I just need to take a deep breath and have faith that it will all work out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment