Friday, July 2, 2010

Continuum

Lately, I’ve been thinking about how things have turned out and how life has come to be. I think of this moment right now and recall back to last year and think about what I was doing, where I was, and who I was surrounded by… exactly a year ago. And all of a sudden, it feels like a dream. Did that really happen? It’s so different now. It meant everything and now it's nothing. It’s good to reflect and see the changes that have happened. I want to make sure that my life is heading in the direction I want it to. This time last year, I know I was enjoying my summer a lot! I wasn't worried about working...and was looking forward to new adventures. I found myself just thinking about what fun I could get myself into. I did what I wanted to do and not what was expected of me. No regrets. What were you up to around this time last year?

Have a Happy 4th of July weekend kiddos. Don't light your asses on fire.

Viva Vegas
<3 lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment