Monday, May 24, 2010

Take a Moment...

"...and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."


It's the twisted game of life that throws us challenges and situations that can alter our future. It is up to us to make the right decision and to be above it. I feel safer when I map out each move I make. It helps me avoid disruption and harm in this chaotic world and it gives me a sense of control of what I'm doing. If there is anyone to blame in the end, it would be me. One of the greatest challenges that we as humans face everyday, is temptation. Yes, it may seem like a good idea at the moment, but take the extra few seconds to re-evaluate your situation and ask yourself if it's worth the risks. All it takes is one time. ONE TIME. A moment of pleasure, greed, or indulgence may be gratifying for the moment, but can create a lifetime of regret and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment