Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice

Today marks the first day of summer, the longest day of the year. My favorite season has begun!! It's also my brother's birthday! I had an eventful weekend, a great way to kick of the summer season. I went on a road trip down south the Orange County and LA. Visited my grampies. I miss my grampies a lot and I hope they can move up to SJ sometime soon. They're getting so old :( Also hit up LA for some fun and grubbin. It wasn't too hot either, so the weather was perfect for the beach and Santa Monica Pier. Finally! I got to go there.



Had to be the BEST funnel cake everrrrrrrr.

Things I'm looking forward to this summer, as I feel that it will be the last summer I can really enjoy for the next few years.

- More days at the beach
- Losing 5-7 lbs.
- Gotta love Vegas. 4th of July and then again, for my bff's bday bash!
- Florida in Sept.
- Starting a new chapter in life
- Cupcake artistry
- Frannie popping out her babygirl
- Summer festivals + concerts

Remember to use sunblock kiddos!!! Happy Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment