Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Blues

After a wonderful warm weekend with fam and friends, I’ve got the Monday blues. I decided to go into my car and clean out my glove compartment because it’s been about NEVER since I’ve done that. Findings:

- A bunch of old CDs: Blink 182, Celine Dion, and Michelle Branch…just to name a few.

- Old parking permits from SJSU

- Melted Smashbox lip liner

- Insurance + registration papers

- Lotion and femmie products

- FRUIT LEATHER!!!

5 Fruit Leathers! I reckon they’re from my days working @ Facebook. I put them in my glove compartment just in case I got stuck in the middle of nowhere and without food. What a sweet surprise! I was so excited that I left my car as is and brought the fruit leather back into my cube. I opened up a strawberry one and took a big bite! Uhhh…they call it leather for a reason. It was dry and tough to chew. I spat it out and hoped that the others weren’t like that. Disappointed that they were not chewable, I threw all of them in the trash can. Here I am, back to Monday blues. I feel teased. Really? Fruit leathers go bad? I guess so, since it’s been in my glove compartment for at least a whole year. I hope I don’t get sick from eating some of it. Old fruit leather…pass on it, will you? I’m looking on the bright side: I have old CDs I can listen to on the way home today.


My lovely Eggling is growing so fast! I loves it. See the sunflower seed it has emerged from:



No comments:

Post a Comment