Monday, August 24, 2009

1 more day.

We've seen the worst of times and the best of times... all within one weekend. It started off with a delayed flight...a VERY delayed flight. Drunken jerks on the plane. Missed the bachelorette party. Caesers screwed up on our rooms. Got a lil too wild at the club the first night and my bestie lost her phone and ID. Everyone lost at the tables.
But! We managed like always and had the best time ever. Let's just say... luck was definitely on our side and everything happened for a reason =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm getting that feeling... when the fun is just about to start, but then it has to end. The summer was okay...But it got even better these past few weeks. Especially after Vegas and spending time with loved ones. I have to leave it all and embark on this long journey alone.
My room looks like a tornado hit it. I'm definitely not ready for Japan. I don't know where to begin in terms of packing. I'm taking out my party dresses and pumps and putting in my walking shoes and weeks and weeks worth of comfy, light clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment