Friday, August 21, 2009

I'd rather scrub the toilet than pack

One of my least favorite things to do: PACK. I woke up extra early today...to pack for Vegas, which I'm leaving to today. Pack for Japan? I haven't even thought of it. The most important thing I need to do before any trip/vacation is change my bedsheets and make it. I love coming home to a nice clean, perfect bed.

Vegas...

5 years ago, before we were even 21, my lovely girlfriends and I started our annual Vegas trip. We went every summer...typically in August. Every year we have such an amazing time that we come back for more. Yet each year gets even crazier and each year gets even better. I'm curious to see what else Vegas has left to offer us... perhaps this 5 year mark will be the last? Whatever the case may be, we're going to go out with a BANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment