Friday, December 18, 2009

Epiphany

I've had a sudden intuitive perception into the reality of things. Unbelievable...you think you know someone, but you really don't. To me, that is one of the scariest things to deal with. How well do you know the people you surround yourself with? Do they turn out to be who they claim they are? Do they keep secrets from you that could break you? My advice is to look before you leap. Change does not happen that quickly. I was mistaken. But with all things in life, I truly believe that there is a reason behind it all and if you really want something to happen, it will fall into place. I was wrong to even question the goodness in my life. My questions have been answered and there is no doubt in my mind. Life is too short to take things for granted. I pray for those who those who cheat themselves through life and who are untrue in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment