Monday, December 21, 2009

To grandma's house we go...

This past weekend, I went down to SoCal and it's been a while since I did a road trip down there since I usually get there via airbus. I must say, driving is much easier when you have the beautiful California coast to look at. The weather was surprisingly warm. 80 degrees in mid December! Seriously. We are truly blessed here in Cali.
It went by so fast and I enjoyed every moment of it. There was definitely something really different about this trip down south. Maybe it has been the smoothest and quietest trip by far. Westminster is a mecca of delicious Vietnamese culture and yummy food. More importantly, my grandparents are there! ohh yes! Durian shake. yummmm

I come down there so much I should just live there =) Day 2, on our way down to San Diego, we passed by Camp Pendleton! My sissy is going to be there tomorrow! She's actually on a plane right now...leaving Japan, for good! I am stoked beyond belief to have her home. On the way back home, we stopped by Pismo Beach because my bro wanted to buy 5 quarts of Splash's famous clam chowder. Although the ride home on the 101 was super long, he drove the whole way =) and I got to take pics and sleep.

1 comment: