Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gift of giving

I feel so good about Christmas shopping this year. I finished the list for my beloved family and friends, so there will be NO last minute chaotic trips to the mall! It truly feels good to give, especially to those in real need. Since I felt like I wasn't very good this year, I grabbed two tags from the giving tree at church. I had to get a gift for a 4 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. I didn't know how difficult it could be to shop for kids. Maybe it's because I forgot how it is to be a kid and what they like to do. It was overwhelming. Toys these days are so fancy! I grew up with a very active imagination, stuffed animals and linking logs, in which I was completely satisfied with. Anyway, after standing in the toy aisle for half an hour, I picked up some board games and this cool jewelry making kit! I hope these kids enjoy it. I'm also happy to know that there's nothing I want for Christmas this year and I have everything that I could ask for =) Thank YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment