Friday, January 15, 2010

my 7 wonders

I always hear about the 7 wonders of the world. The architectural, natural, ancient and modern...whatever they are, I've taken the time to think about the places and things I want to see and experience. My own personal list of the 7 wonders. Some day...I'll conquer these one by one.

1. Aurora Borealis. location: Northern latitudes, like Alaska.

Why? A natural occurrence that is absolutely beautiful.

2. Taj Mahal. location: Agra, India.

Why? An architectural masterpiece inspired and dedicated to love.

3. Great Pyramids of Giza. location: El Giza, Egypt.

Why? Ancient and mysterious.

4. Eiffel Tower. location: Paris, France.

Why? Once the tallest architectural landmarks of the world + It sparkles so pretty at night.

5. Christ the Redeemer. Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Why? A glorious symbol of faith on a magnitude of its own.

6. Dubai. Location: Arabian Peninsula

Why? A series of man-made islands that is an epi-center for paradise, luxury and the world's tallest building.

7. The Grand Canyon. Location: Arizona

Why? A creation by mother nature. I want to kayak in its caves and rivers, hike its paths, and go horseback riding into the sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment