Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random

The island has so much to offer. So much to do and lots of activities. I love how people are always active here. I could definitely spend another month here just to see it all. I've taken a break from the beach because I'm getting pretty dark. The sun is just so strong here.

I got nail art done on my toes! It was at this place called Cocock Nails. The K is SILENT! So it's Coco. I was very impressed by the end result. There was a thick book of nail art samples to choose from. The ladies here could put anything on your nails. Some even had pearls and piercings on their nails and huge rhinestones. It was 3-D nail art. I opted for the simple one. The book had pictures of cartoon characters that you could have painted, down to your pinky toe! As tempted as I was to get hooked up with a Hello Kitty design...I settled for this:

And yes...those are my sissy's plain Jane toes. I wanted to treat her out to a pedi session, but she refused. =(

I also got a massage, that was greatly needed from all of the physical activity and uncomfortable beds I've been sleeping in. Uh...that sounded wrong didn't it? lol. Anyway! Soooo sissy and I went to this place called Jasmine Thai massage. I've never had a Thai massage before so I was pretty stoked. I opted for the hot oil massage. What an experience! Good and bad. Good because she really stimulated and rejuvenated my body. Thai massage technique is done with many parts of the body and pressure points. Not only did she use her hands, but elbows, knees and the feet to break the energy flow blockages and stimulate the circulation of energy in my body. At one point, she got on the massage bed and stretched me out in crazy ways I didn't think I was capable of doing. The only bad thing about my experience is that she wasn't very careful about my nudity and comfort level. OMG she would just pull off my towel at times and readjust or flip me over without a warning. I wasn't that bothered by it since she was really nice and was doing a great job. Besides, I think the Onsen have desensitized me from being bare but naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment