Tuesday, September 1, 2009

When it Rains, it POURS

I've just experienced the first rain storm while being here. It's unbelievable. The thunder was so big and loud I could feel it vibrating the walls. The rain would come down hard in spurts. 5 mins of heavy rain and then it would stop. 5 mins later, it would start up again. The temperature? HOT as hell.

My plans for the day have been ruined...so I'm staying in. Annie took me to rent some movies. It was a few short steps to her car but I was hesitant to go into the rain. I stood there with my hand on the glass door, prepared to run for my life. No matter how fast I ran, I couldn't avoid being drenched. 5 seconds in the severe rainfall was all it took to be soaked head to toe.

Because it's so hot and humid...the rain actually felt good. I want to go back out there and go for a jog or jump in the puddles.

hmmm.. I did rent "The Hannah Montana Movie" and "Bring it on Fight to the Finish," starring Christina Milian and her pathetic acting skills.

Don't judge. I figured it would be a good excuse to watch these since I'm stuck on an island with bipolar weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment