Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am.

We definitely change as we get older, but only to a certain extent. Perhaps I can only speak for myself, but I've noticed that the behaviors and characteristics that I've had as a child still remain until this day. I was a crybaby, I'll have to admit. Nowadays, I still have my moments where I just need to cry. Even if for no reason, I'll do it because it makes me feel better. So when I ask for just 10 minutes alone, please be so kind. I had a mean streak when I was a kid. I still do. I always liked doing things that would scare me or give me a rush of adrenaline. Anything to get my heart beating fast. I always wanted to jump off of high places, so that I could pretend that I was flying, just for that split second. I've always had an active imagination and always had a liking for new and exciting things. I still do. I've made some mental notes of people who I've known for most of my life and I've realized that they too, have tendencies that will never change. Find out what those factors are and see what one's own "self" really means.

No comments:

Post a Comment