Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's my Friday

I finally got the chance to catch up with a one of my gfs today. I <3 Frannie. Last I saw her, I was at Caeser's Garden in Vegas. I was standing next to her at the alter as she promised herself to the man of her dreams. I wonder if I'll ever find the man of my dreams or maybe I've found him already and I just don't know it. But I have a feeling!

Anyway, we went to Crawdaddy and filled ourselves up with all the crawfish, shrimp and raw oyster goodness. Now I'm sitting in my room with a pint of ice cream next to me, watching the Lakers/Suns game on TV and blogging about nothing in particular, because my mind is clear and I am as happy as a clam. As I should be! It's been a long crazy week and I'm glad that it's the weekend. 4 day weekend to be exact =) I don't know why I'm in such a good mood right now. It could be that I'm in my own bed. With the remodeling still going on in the house, I haven't been sleeping at home and it feels weird. Strangers in and out of my house, things boxed up and debris everywhere. There's no other place I'd rather be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment