Monday, November 30, 2009

In a perfect world...

I would have my cake and I'd eat it. All of it. AND I'd lick the plate after I were finished.

But it's not a perfect world and it will never come close to one. Lately, I've been presented with these thought provoking situations. What if this...what if that... I've been told that I think too much, but I can't help it. Thinking too much can get you into trouble, but not thinking enough can do just as much damage. As I was studying earlier, my mind started to wander. I thought...that in a perfect world, I could be challenged everyday, passionately. I could have love and security and be completely happy. I would know who "the one" is. I could go back in time and right my wrongs. I could have babies and not end up with stretch marks and a fat ass. People would accept and embrace aging. Violence will be no more. In a perfect world, I would be able to freeze time, whenever time was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment