Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh happy day


Where do I even begin? I'm so thankful for the wonderful friends and family that I have. It was a great start to a long festive weekend and turning 25 wasn't so bad after all! For starters, my cute grandparents came up yesterday from OC along with my auntie, to celebrate the New Year! I <3 them. What more can I ask for? I haven't had the chance to celebrate with my sissy for the past 8 years because she was always away from home. Not this year! You see, our bdays are 364 days a part, which means that we have back to back bdays. Happy bday Annie!! I've dreaded the big 25 for a while now. I guess I had much more to expect from myself by this age. Nevertheless, the friends and family that I have made it a memorable moment. Thank you to everyone who made it out and celebrated with us.


Of course my night wouldn't be complete without all sorts of craziness. Just to mention a few: Thank goodness Annie was the one who had to take the sadistic bday sake bombs from the teapot. Friends killed 4 bottles of alchy within 1.5 hours. Thank you Mr. Officer for not giving me a ticket when I peepeed on the street(He yelled at me instead). GF, I'll never forget your "deer in headlights" reaction...it was classic. No thanks to all of you who made me drink, knowing that I'm a weakling! I remember names and faces! Watch out until your bday comes around.



Here's to a 2nd chance of the New Year and the next quarter century. <3 you all.

Me & Annie's bdayyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment