Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hate it...love it.

I've been contemplating...whether or not I should stop this blog, for recent events have made me lose inspiration.

But with these changes, good and/or bad, I've decided that I will continue to document whatever comes to mind. I feel that life passes us by and I want a way to remember these moments.

Maybe I'll take the random bits and pieces of "Peace of Mind" and make my own collection of short stories. Maybe one day these thoughts will make sense.

Current state of mind: Feeling good. I can stand on my own two feet. No one else is on my mind. Nothing is in my way...and if it is, I could care less. I am done with one chapter and excited for the next... a strategic career move I hope.

Current appetite: All things scrumptious. With my sissy back, I've been eating all sorts of things. Thanks!

Current goal: Gymming more. With food comes exercise. Sissy motivates me to work out more. She's like a hamster on a wheel. Always running on the treadmill or on the streets. She wrestles with me and shows me what she has learned in the Marines. I am no match.

Current project: Reorganzing, redecorating, and updating the furniture in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment