Thursday, April 1, 2010

Foodsies


Recent discovery: I can only stomach 2 days worth of Chinese food and anything beyond that make my taste buds frown. Although we've had authentic Chinese from different regions, I don't know if I can take anymore of the saltiness and greasiness of these dishes. Let me tell you how important it is for you to have a liking for the country's food when you travel somewhere, because most times, there are no other alternatives. It's a good thing I have such wonderful company at the table. It helps to make the meals more enjoyable. One dish I can't seem to get enough of here are the Shanghai dumplings. They are many varieties of fillings, but I just love the soupy surprise you get when biting into it.



As previously mentioned, Shanghai is a well developed city with plenty of well established, modern restaurants. Jen has shown us to fine dining and some of them even open 24 hours a day! We are especially grateful for that after the heavy nights of drinking and dancing. tty

No comments:

Post a Comment