Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Night Blues


Sunday night and I'm not looking forward to the work week ahead. Once again, the weekend went by too fast. Friday was such a beautiful day. What a teaser! It was so warm outside that I spent the entire afternoon soaking up the sun and tanning poolside. It was great to feel the warm sun against my skin and to breathe in fresh clean air. It was invigorating compared to the air in China. Saturday was spent catching up with my girls. Mani/pedis and a night out in the City! We celebrated a young one becoming a woman. Which made me think about the days when I was so excited for a birthday. Now I dread it. Anyhoo...the bff pulled out a small sized Henny and it was nostalgic. Tell me how me and her would drive up to the City when we were 18 and kill one of those in the car before going inside a club? Just the 2 of us! It's as if age has taken a toll on my tolerance as well. It's all going downhill =( But we accomplished our goal and showed the bday girl a grrrreat time. *SIGH* Did I mention I'm really dreading work? I think it's time for another change. I'm also thinking...Tuesday is GLEEEEEE night. AND Is it Friday yet? Because that means weekend getaway to SD!


No comments:

Post a Comment