Friday, March 19, 2010

Blurts

Another week ends and March has passed me by. Exactly a week from today, I'll be boarding a plane to China. I'm nervous because I haven't had the slightest idea of how to pack. I believe it's cold there and I can only bring what I can carry through airports, trains, and on foot. Figuring out the luggage situation will be my goal this weekend.

Besides finalizing plans for China, I managed to find a wonderful fancy smancy hotel in the center of Beijing without burning a hole in our wallets. The Park Plaza Wangfujing it is! On top of this I booked two more vacations...San Diego on April 16 and Vegas on July 22 =) Oh yes...the weather is warming up and I'm loading up on sunblock and heading to the hot spots. I'm thinking Hawaii too...if anyone is interested?! It's the only to keep my sanity while I crank away in a cube.

One huge disappointment of the week is my failure to find Gaga tickets. I tried getting presales for the 1st show the past two days. No success. So I hear there was a 2nd concert the very next day! Yay! But of course, it doesn't have the tickets I want. After devoting a good hour of my morning today on doing this, I gave up...only to realize that they were sold out. Damnn that Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment