Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Grandpapa




He here is on Tet, sipping on Remy. Oh how he loves his cognac, red wine, and Heineken. He's so cute. I love his beer belly...it's proportional to a 8 month preggo. I love wrapping my arms around his huge waist and hugging him. I love that he's so hip that he wears Adidas track suits with stunner shades. I love that he's so crafty that he puts masking tape around a picture and calls it a frame. I loved the fact that he came into my room when he was visiting and asked me about every single thing he found peculiar.

Grandpa: "What's this?"
Me: It's a coaster, so you can put your cup on it.
Grandpa: "What's this?"
Me: It's a netbook...like a mini laptop used for traveling.
Grandpa: "What's this for?"
Me: It's called a Pez depencer...spits out candy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment