Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Double you tea eff

I'm finding it extremely difficult to focus in this class right now. ITIL is the course title- IT Infrastructure Library, an IT service management foundation course.

I'll have to say that the instructure's British/Scottish accent is very pleasant to the ear. If he had an ordinary American accent, I'd be fast asleep by now. He's good at what he does. He travels to different companies, all over the world, and teaches this 3 day class in hopes that his students will be ITIL certified, by passing an exam. I'm so screwed.

It just shows that my listening skills are only adequate to the information of my liking. Otherwise, it's extremely difficult for me to catch on, even if I closed my laptop and rided myself of all distraction. I'm helpless if you're going to lecture me on techie management stuff. Is it lunch time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment