Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Monday

It's a quiet Monday afternoon! Tooooooo quiet and since no one is in the office, I'm going to make use of this time to update. I created a new station on Pandora this morning and I'm loving it. Started off with SWV and it's been spitting out jams from the early 90s such as classic Mariah, Soul for Real, Blackstreet, and Xcape. I'm smiling on the inside right now, because smiling on the outside would clearly be out of the question for the work I'm supposed to be doing.

Anyway...It's been fine and dandy lately. I'm dying to watch Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D! I've always loved this story. It's so quirky and a true escape from reality. This past weekend was out of control. Something I haven't done since the college years...partied Thurs-Fri-Sat. It just shows that I'm not as old as I think I am because I can still hang with the youngings. hahah.


Thurs night was sister's night + Suzan =) VIP never disappoints. Have you ever seen anyone down a water glass full of Soju? I can now say that I have. hahaha.
Fri night was an '02 reunion at Motiff. Saw A LOT of old friends and made some new friends. I got my dancing grooves back and was stoked for Sat night. Gotta love that.


Round 3 was Girl's night! Woooooo. We started off with Sangria, wine coolers, and a 6 layer bean dip. Keepin' it classy =) Tram's brilliant suggestion for a make-up party was a success! Sooo much fun. With no idea of what the night had in store for us, we got dolled up anyway. We had thoughts of going to the City, downtown SJ, or just downing sangria, blasting up the stereo and dancing in the room. Poor Tram was stuck with me!! I was pretty tipsy while doing her hair and make up, but she was such a good sport about it. Hey! It all turned out fine. Unless everyone was just lying to me =P We danced the night away in good ol' dtsj and ended up at THE BEST TACO STAND everrrrr.




Sunday was the Lord's day...when I go to church in the AM and pray for the sins I have committed the nights prior. Har har. Laundry...brunch with my momma and a work out session with the BFF.

Weekends go by tooo fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment