Thursday, March 11, 2010

Light Blue

The world works in bizarre ways. Things just fall into place. Call it coincidence if you want, but I'm just going to say that things happen for a reason. Maybe I'm taking it for more than what it is, but there has been a common theme going on thus far. Being at the right time at the right place. Do it right then and there and not a split second later. A series of events will lead to another and somehow they just tie in and make sense. What if I didn't hit the submit button that day? What if I had just walked in the restaurant 5 minutes earlier? What if the neighbor didn't return my mail? What if I had taken another route back home tonight? Keep in mind that when you have faith and confidence, things occur in a favorable manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment